The composite material is understood from the name, which is formed by the combination of two or more materials with different properties through special design and process combination, which can not only maintain the advantages of the performance of each component material, but also complement the performance of each material through the composite process. , to obtain the optimal performance of the composite material.
According to the body material, it can be divided into two categories: metal and non-metal. Today, we will focus on introducing non-metal materials and cutting equipment recommendations. Non-metal substrates mainly include synthetic resin, rubber, ceramics, graphite, carbon, etc. Reinforcing materials mainly include glass fiber, carbon fiber, boron fiber, aramid fiber, silicon carbide fiber, asbestos fiber, etc.
Composite materials are widely used, so many manufacturers need to buy some cutting equipment when cutting materials. Of course, they will also screen many suppliers. Next, I will introduce the AOL CNC vibrating knife cutting machine in the composite material industry. application and how to choose the right model!
Before introducing the composite material cutting machine, let’s take a look at the application fields of composite materials:
1. Aerospace field. Due to the good thermal stability of composite materials, high specific strength and specific stiffness, they can be used to manufacture aircraft. Civil aviation passenger aircraft mainly use carbon fiber composite materials.
2. Automobile industry. Because the composite material has special vibration damping characteristics, it can reduce vibration and noise, has good fatigue resistance, is easy to repair after damage, and is easy to form as a whole, so it can be used in the manufacture of automobile bodies and other places. In the automobile industry, non-metallic materials have Plastics, rubber, friction materials, coatings, adhesives, composite materials, glass, textile materials, sealing materials and lubricants, etc. Composite materials for automobiles are more and more widely valued and applied in the automobile industry, and have certain market development prospects.
3. Chemical, textile and machinery manufacturing fields. The composite material of carbon fiber with good corrosion resistance and resin matrix can be used to manufacture chemical equipment, textile machines, paper machines, copiers, high-speed machine tools, precision instruments, etc.
4. Medical field. Carbon fiber composites have excellent mechanical properties and do not absorb X-rays, and can be used in the manufacture of medical X-ray machines and orthopedic stents. Carbon fiber composites also have biological histocompatibility and blood compatibility, good stability in biological environments, and are also used as biomedical materials.
5. Composite materials for boats, mainly for yachts and fishing boats, yachts have a large market in Europe and the United States as high-end recreational durable consumer goods
6. The application of fitness equipment and high-end sporting goods has also developed rapidly in recent years.
I have made a simple understanding of the application fields of composite materials. It is not difficult to see that the most used composite materials in these industries are carbon fiber, prepreg, aramid fiber, rubber, glass fiber cloth and other materials. These materials are introduced in detail and which type of cutting equipment is recommended when cutting these materials!
Carbon fiber prepreg: Carbon fiber refers to high-strength and high-modulus fibers with a carbon content of more than 90%. High temperature resistance ranks first among all chemical fibers. It is made of acrylic fiber and viscose fiber, which is oxidized and carbonized at high temperature. It is an excellent material for manufacturing aerospace and other high-tech equipment. In recent years, it has also been widely used in sports equipment and sporting goods. For cutting this type of material, we recommend the conventional model AOL-1625 single-head automatic feeding vibrating knife.
Aramid fiber: Aramid fiber has high specific strength and specific modulus, so it is widely used in high-performance composite parts in the aerospace field (such as rocket engine casings, aircraft nacelles, fairings, rudders, etc.), ship Ships (such as aircraft carriers, nuclear submarines, yachts, lifeboats, etc.), automobiles (such as tire cords, high-pressure hoses, friction materials, high-pressure gas cylinders, etc.) and heat-resistant conveyor belts, sports equipment, etc. The recommended model is the conventional AOL-1625 single-head automatic feeding vibrating knife.
Glass fiber cloth: More than 70% of China’s glass fiber is used to strengthen the base material, which has a cost advantage in the international market, but there is still a gap with advanced countries in terms of varieties, specifications and quality. It is necessary to improve and develop yarns, woven fabrics, non-woven fabrics Felt, braided fabric, stitched fabric, composite felt, promote close cooperation between glass fiber and glass fiber reinforced plastics, and promote the new development of glass fiber reinforced materials. This kind of material is commonly used for single-layer cutting, the 1.6-meter wide circular knife automatic feeding platform, and the length can be customized according to customer requirements. It is used in the wind power blade industry. Currently, the commonly used models are 2150, 2650, and 2850.
Advantages of AOL composite CNC cutting machine:
1. AOLCUT self-developed software can be imported with one key, and ordinary workers can be proficient in 2 hours; adopt AOLCUT advanced high-end four-axis high-speed motion control system with independent intellectual property rights, system upgrade and maintenance are not controlled by any third party, and later upgrade and maintenance are convenient, It has high reliability and low cost, and can easily customize special programs for the individual needs of users.
2. The transmission system adopts imported rack and pinion transmission, with an accuracy of ±0.1mm
3. Using the Japanese Panasonic servo system, the production efficiency is increased by more than three times. The knife depth and knife pressure can be preset and stored. The automatic knife setting function is optional. It is more convenient and quick to adjust the knife and lower the knife. , which can be easily fine-tuned digitally.
4. Adopting the international advanced design concept of replaceable machine head, the tool head is not fixed and welded, and it can be easily replaced and equipped with different function tool heads according to the actual work needs and the expansion of business scope; the same tool seat can realize the mutual interaction of various tools. Use instead.
5. It can be connected to any ordinary computer (including notebook), and it is not necessary to specially configure a high-end computer. If the computer fails, the ordinary computer can be easily replaced to operate the equipment, completely eliminating the problem of paralysis of the cutting equipment caused by the failure of the computer ; Considering the actual use environment of the customer, the anti-interference operation screen is specially equipped, which is not affected by the surrounding electronic environment during work and will not be blurred.
AOL intelligent blade cutting machine has high precision and high efficiency. Our professional after-sales service can provide automatic cutting solutions for various industries.
For more information, please consult:
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp/We Chat: 0086-18560162709