“PVC floor” refers to the floor made of polyvinyl chloride material. PVC floor is a new type of light-body floor decoration material that is very popular in the world today, also known as “light-body floor material”. It is a popular product in Japan and South Korea in Europe, America and Asia. It is widely used, such as homes, hospitals, schools, office buildings, factories, public places, supermarkets, businesses, and other places.
Why cut PVC flooring?
Solid, functional and hygienic PVC floors are also available in a variety of designs, including bright colors, abstract patterns, no less than parquet or laminate floors. The PVC floor provides cushioning when stepping on, providing comfort. They are designed to be installed in hotels, children’s play areas and of course in shopping malls and hospitals to reduce vibration, maintain hygiene and reduce foot traffic. Today, it is available in a variety of finishes, glossy, matte, super-matte, non-slip and almost natural texture. The visuals are so good, you’ll obviously be stepping on floor tiles or real planks. Not only are there different finishes and designs, but also different sizes of PVC floor tiles, boards or planks. However, laying new PVC floors is nearly impossible without adjustments made here or here. Spaces, corners or notches for heating pipes need to be cut accordingly to the PVC floor.
In order to shape the PVC floor and best fit the room, it should be cut. Special PVC floor cutters are ideal. It should definitely be part of all tools when pounding or gluing PVC floors. In general, cutting and laying dreamy, beautiful and functional floors is not complicated for the uninitiated. People who like to craft can also do this easily and quickly. In this article, we’ll tell you tips and tricks for cutting PVC floors safely and quickly, as well as what you need to know about a PVC floor cutter!
How to cut PVC floor?
In general, most PVC floors can be easily cut even without special tools. Generally, the thickness of PVC floor materials is relatively low, between 2 mm and 5 mm, and some thicknesses may reach 7-10 mm. When cutting PVC floor, it is first necessary to use computer graphics, after internal data processing, it is transmitted to the machine control card, and the control card sends command pulse signals to the servo drive. The drive drives the servo motor to move to achieve the movement of the machine, and sends signals to the The cutting tool performs the cutting action on the raw material.
The advantages of PVC floor cutting machine in cutting:
1. The PVC floor cutting machine adopts the blade for cutting, and the whole machine adopts imported configuration, which has high cutting precision and fast speed. It can also cut special-shaped patterns to meet the various needs of customers.
2. The system also has intelligent optimized typesetting and cutting functions, which can provide better cutting and filling paths and save materials by more than 30%.
3. Equipped with infrared induction safety device to ensure the safety of the operator during the high-speed movement of the machine, and to avoid the loss of cutting materials.
4. The machine has the function of vacuum adsorption, super strong wind, strong suction, and the size of the vacuum adsorption area can be selected, which greatly reduces the power consumption
5. High-definition CCD camera realizes automatic positioning and sleeve cutting of various materials, eliminating the problems of inaccurate manual positioning and printing deformation.
6. And we take into account the actual use environment of the customer, and specially configure the anti-interference operation screen, which is not affected by the surrounding electronic environment during work, and there will be no blurry screen.
AOL intelligent blade cutting machine has high precision and high efficiency. Our professional after-sales service can provide automatic cutting solutions for various industries.
For more information, please consult:
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp/We Chat: 0086-18560162709